Thursday, December 21, 2023

Origins

-recently I had a dream. Comics creator Rob Liefeld was lying on me in bed. The dream only lasted several seconds

-in the dream it was the Anti-Christ who looked like Liefeld

-so that may be saying I am the Anti-Christ

-maybe the dream was set up to put him in my body so one day I will look just like him

-he is my age but I mean when younger

-tall, good looking, brown hair, muscular, really muscular when his muscles are flexed

-LIE FIELD

-in about 1975 at the end of our Street in paddocks in a ditch was lying the full skeleton of a man

-LYING in the FIELD

-and LIE FELD like he was lying on me in my dream

-maybe that and the dream I had means I will one day look exactly like Liefeld did when he was younger

-he used to own EXTREME Comics. Like '666'. But that is probably to too reflect his personality



No comments:

Post a Comment

Rob Liefeld

Images of Rob Liefeld