Sunday, January 7, 2024

Liefeld

-maybe if I get an exact looking body as Rob Liefeld

-whether I fight crime as a super hero too. Or maybe just do it in space

-like in 1979 a Primary School friend Chris Pilditch's mother took us to the Mount Surf Beach

-I found a small plate sized rock maybe shaped like Australia

-and I pretended to have collapsed and I was lying on the beach

-Rob LIE FIELD

-I have sex and get both males and females pregnant

-the dream I had that says this was one I had for several seconds

-Rob Liefeld was lying on me in bed. The Anti-Christ was meant to look like him

-I was lying on the beach and his name LIEFELD or LYING

-like to say I lie on males, married females, even young boys

-sometimes forcing me on them and using my powers to get them pregnant

-CHRIS PILDITCH

-CHRIS once later said he was thinking of studying to be a musician at University. CHRIS as in CELEBRITIES. They are OSTRACIZED

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rob Liefeld

Images of Rob Liefeld