Saturday, May 18, 2024

Tour of Duty

-my time as splits coming out of my body

-looking like comics creator Rob Liefeld and actor Kyle Lowder

-fighting crime etc. Having sex with males and females

-with miracle power doing almost anything

-coming out of my body both their splits

-starting when I was aged about 2. A slide of me taken with me shown fully naked showing all of me

-maybe in my grandparents' garden at MAXWELL Drive

-as in MAX MIRACLE ability

-to the point maybe everything was destroyed except me

-the time several years later

-I saw in a DITCH in paddocks at the end of James COOK Street where I lived

-lying in there the full SKELETON of a man

-the splits kept coming out of me until Saturday the 18th of May 2024

-when like in James COOK Street. The DITCH. The press of the toasted sandwich maker. The SKELETON the SPAGHETTI and cheese toasted sandwiches I was making

-at that point I might of accidently set off all of Creation being destroyed except me

-while those two splits of me might have travelled around time or caused their miracles to start way back in time

-the two splits coming out of my body from when I was aged about 2 to when I was aged 55

-and their miracles existing in the first history / Universe

-and then I passed through. And maybe from the start of the three Universes there was my miracles of those three Blogs. Being altered in the year 2000


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rob Liefeld

Images of Rob Liefeld