Friday, May 17, 2024

Friends and Lovers

 -some time ago I made up a list of 31 attractive males

-some people I have met and some celebrities

-with the idea every night of the month one version of me lying in bed

-would have sex with one of them. The same roster for the number day of the month

-these males would really only be unthinking doubles and wouldn't cause trouble

-and they had the appearances of them from the point usually years ago that I wanted

-I have had two dreams over the last 6 months

-one I dreamt for several seconds I was in bed with comics creator Rob LIE FELD

-LIE with FRIENDS

-in the dream it said the Anti-Christ looked like him

-and the other dream. I was in bed with my non-identical twin sons the Heyworths

-in the dream I wanted to get pregnant with their child

-Rob LIE feld and Kyle Lowder

-actor Kyle LOWDER as in LOVER

-these might be the two splits pulled out of me regularly. In them I fight crime, can do about any powerful miracle, and I have sex with males and females

-I called the Post I once had with the list of their names

-'Friends and Lovers' the 1980s song from Days of our Lives

-since having the second dream there's a good chance now each night over night one side of me in bed has sex with one of these males

-FRIENDS / LIEFELD. LOVERS / LOWDER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rob Liefeld

Images of Rob Liefeld