Sunday, March 10, 2024

Elevator

-a few months ago I was biking home from KFC

-outside of there I think that time I was talking to a boy who looked like Billy BATSON in the Shazam movie

-I was biking near BOTANICAL Road

-as in Billy BATSON

-BOTANICAL

-I get the cosmetic changes to my body

-and medicinal I get the miracle power I want

-the power to do almost anything I want

-there were a row of large trees along the top of a hill

-I pressed bark indents on the tree like BUTTONS

-and it sent me on an ELEVATOR

-to get the highest miracle powers possible

-in 1985 I had a daydream I went to a large tree and at the base were buttons and an elevator

-on a Cruise in 1983. I started to get in an elevator. With a woman looking just like Diana but with a full beard. And her partner a man looking just like Charles. Wearing a pink, sleeveless top with on the front rods of multi colors. But I got out. She said Are you sure?

-like that elevator too represented my miracle powers being boasted

-Botanical- for my miracles power to go to about anything. And my personality and appearance to be boasted to be like Christian 'Paredes'

-that was probably the morning I had been talking to an about a 14 year old boy who looked like Captain Marvel in the film

-so that might mean my 'Captain Marvel' powers in me are elevated to be so they are totally in my real body

-it was me that morning pressing the button like bark indents that might do these. Like in my 1985 daydream would lead to an elevator in the tree going underground. Like to a Subway. In old Captain Marvel comics Billy Batson gets his powers in a Subway

-maybe the morning I went to that tree it was like me elevating my miracle powers etc

-like the tree that I touched the bark the tree was SPLIT down the middle. That might mean me as two splits that come out of me. Split Tree. One looking like Rob LIE FIELD. The other looking like Kyle LOWER

-I have miracles powers like God's

-BOTANICAL as in BABYLON

-the time I went up the centre staircase of the tallest local building. The glass doors leading to each floor were out of sync with the floors

-the staircase maybe saying I ELEVATE these things in me 

-the small bark indent I pressed might be meant to be like a Key

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rob Liefeld

Images of Rob Liefeld