Monday, February 5, 2024

Bar

-a couple of months ago I was biking home probably from KFC

-maybe the time I was talking to a boy there who looked like Billy BATSON in the movie Shazam. Billy Batson is Captain Marvel / Shazam

-as I was about at BOTANICAL Road. As in BATSON

-I saw on a large tree there was a split in it. At the near base some parts of the BARK had been damaged

-BARK as in BAR

-I am BARRED from many things by former comics head Jenette Kahn

-but I think it was Jesus Christ who set me up to be BARRED

-and that day I was pressing part of the bark at the base of the tree

-the tree like I live in the Garden of Eden

-several blocks away was Botanical Road so the Garden extends to there

-the FORBIDDEN Tree

-like I can do any miracle I want of any power needed and I can cause anything to anywhere

-except to Earth. Like that is where the Forbidden Tree is

-I am forbidden to effect Earth

-but I can do what I want to Hell and all other places

-starting in 1985 I had a dream Monitor / rocket / satellite mission

-in the original version of my idea. I went to a bank with a large tree on. Like on Botanical Road there are a row of tall trees on top of a hill

-the base of the tree that had somehow got damaged. Had missing BARK like on the tree in my original idea when to get to the rocket I went down an elevator in the tree

-there was a cushion shaped piece of bark missing at the base like I would go through that to get in to the tree elevator. And there were similar to my original plan a couple of missing bark stages like pressing a BUTTON to open up the tree's base. BUTTON as in Billy BATSON

-since then I might be able to do any miracle at all except effecting Earth

-the BARK / BAR- I am BARRED from ever doing any real work then my channels of me singing my songs. With the notes as BARS. And not from me recording the songs properly but the logical sounds of my voice and notes to the BARS I wrote

-I tried to press the buttons in the bark of the tree. I still have a copy of BLUE BEETLE 1 from 1986. The comic is still bagged. The comic shop was FORBIDDEN PLANET in London. In DENMARK Street. Like I try to make copies of my home around space. And for a safe place in Hell copies of my bedroom. The damaged tree maybe the FORBIDDEN Tree. Out of the bottom of the tree elevator comes the BULLET / Blue Beetle shaped rocket. I have bought a lot of old PLANET Comics to arrive. They were an Australian company that used to reprint DC Comics. The bag's sticker reads If you wish to view this comic please ask a member of staff. BLUE BEETLE as in BILLY BATSON

BIBLE as in BLUE and BEETLE. Up a couple of blocks and across the Road is the Psych Ward. I was in there and somehow got a lot of ants in my sheets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rob Liefeld

Images of Rob Liefeld